Friday, July 15, 2005

Waiting for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

As a prelude to reading new Harry Potter, I thought I will brush up my memory by going through the old ones.

Found some nuggets in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, which I related to because of some events happening now.

Like the time Harry, Ron & Hermonie loses 150 points for Gryffinder. And then has sleepless night wondering how everyone will react when the news gets out. Well I was there last week. But everything went well.

And the meeting between earthy, practical Hagrid and star-gazer Centaurs. Who is to say who is better ? This is the struggle between the worker bees and dreamers (I would say lazy people).

And I loved what Dumbledore said, "It does not do well to dwell in our dreams and forget to live".

Well, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, looking forward to meeting you tommorrow. Both of you and others too !

No comments:

Post a Comment