Thursday, May 12, 2005

Childhood beliefs

Cute site: iusedtobelieve - A childhood belief site. About stuff we used to believe in childhood.

Let me see what I used to believe in, hmm ..
  • If two people clash their heads once, they should do that again. Else, they will grow horns !
  • I thought chicken meant hen and mutton meant cock. (Stopped eating mutton the day I saw skinned goat hanging on the hook)
  • Once a teacher caught me talking in the class. She said, "Earlier you used to be a quiet student. Now your mouth is growing bigger". I went home and checked in the mirror - if my mouth was really growing wider.


  • 2 comments:

    SonSon said...

    Those are too cute. Love the last one. Amazing how children take things literaly. Makes me wonder about some of the things I've said and what it made kids think.
    Thanks for visiting my site!

    Prithi Shetty said...

    Thanks for your comments.

    I guess kids take words literally. They dont understand the sarcasm or hidden meanings behind it. It happens a lot of times.

    Hmm, that would make an amazing list. On my way to note them down ...

    Post a Comment