Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sleep Deprivation

Ahhgrh ! I am suffering from a major sleep deprivation. I go to bed with burning eyes, at 1 am and get up at 5:30am. There is no possibility of cat-nap anytime in the day.

And guess what I do till that late hour? I was watching TV ! Ahgrh !

I am baby-sitting my parent's TV, at my home for the past few months, till their home gets ready. That combined with the fact that I am alone for sometime now. Its like having a bar at an Alcoholic's house. And then leaving him/her alone. What can I say? I have caught up with each & every one of my favourite sitcoms. And movies. Marathhon sessions actually. Every evening, I come home early, with a resolve that I will grab some dinner and go to sleep asap. But it's never so.

Just one more month, and then I will kick this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment