Thursday, December 14, 2023

Run and Fitness Report 2023

2023 Running has been interesting, every month. I finally let go of my mental Minnesota weather calendar. I experienced Spring running. Summer was not as hot & humid as last year. And Fall was crisp but not too chilly.

I got 474 miles of Running this year. Pretty pretty close to the miles total from last year, but 5-8 miles more than last year.

 

June & July were hot but not too hot.

Sep & Oct have been great perfect weather. Very few rainy mornings and absolutely no heat-humidity.

Races were mostly for fun and to experience the race atmosphere.

  1. Windward July 4th 5k
  2. SKV Temple 5k in August
  3. Dream Mile 10K at Peachtree Parkway on 17-Sep-2023 - Detailed post here.


Got  85 miles of walking this year. I joined a few ladies Hiking groups and explored a few trails. Nothing long but 3-4 miles of greenery and clay trails. Jones Bridge Park trail, Cauley Creek park.

Jones Bridge Park trail

Cross-training comprised of strength -training and yoga.




All of my yearly Run Reports are here.

Wish you all a very Happy & Prosperous New Year !

No comments:

Post a Comment