Monday, July 18, 2005

First cut on 'HP&HBP'

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
This one is good. Definitely better than the 5th one. I mean Pheonix was good too, lots of happenings, lot of details. But it was not so interesting as the Triwizard tournament one. But the romantic feelings in each one of the characters, thats worth it.

Here too, there is no tournament kind of excitement. But it has a good steady start. For that matter, while ploughing through the details about Prime Minister and all, I was worried, this is going to be a boring one. So I flipped through the pages. And then my eye caught sight of just a few words. And my heart plunged. Those words were enough to let me know who dies. And now I am rushing past the pages to get there. Its unbelievable really. How can he go ? He cant go. There cant be a 7th year without him? How can he go ?

Now I want to finish the book today, before I read any more spoilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment