Saturday, April 11, 2009

Missing snow

Weather is changing very very slowly here in Minnesota. Spring is around the corner. But not completely here. Its cold at 53F, but not enough to snow. So now I have begun to miss snow.



Watching snowfall is as soothing as gazing at rainfall on a quite weekday afternoon, at home. Only, this one is noiseless.



And opaque. Amazingly snow can cover a whole bush in a matter of minutes.



So far, snow has greeted me outside my window, every morning past 3 months. And now I need to prepare to see Minnesota in Spring.

2 comments:

Jani said...

Just last week, we had a few flakes of snow in Gurgaon. Looking at that unexpected snow, I was so excited that I started eating it with both my hands :)
Oh! How I love a free flowing snow!

Prithi Shetty said...

Snow in Gurgaon ? Near Delhi ? In April ? Climate change is going ridiculously weird really !

Post a Comment