Thursday, January 26, 2006

Jan 25th in Toronto

So, well Happy Birthday to me !!

I had a great day.

Spent it with my hubby at the top of the world, ok CN Towers, Toronto. Great panaromic view, good lunch.

Toronto from CN Tower


People here say I have brought warmth with me. At this time of the year, it's freezing like anything. But this time it's relatively warm - between 0 to 3 degree C !! Phew. Otherwise it's like -15 C or so ! Anyway it's not the 'warm' I am familiar with. Or 'cold', for that matter. Wind is awfully biting ... and fun. But snow flurries are not as exciting as expected. My hubby teases me now, "Is this cold good enough for you ?" Naah, I want more.

So far my visit has been good. New experiences, new places and predominantly shopping for winter clothes. But no time to collect my thoughts and blog. Anyway my pen & paper diary is going full steam. So I hope to have more posts, once I settle down or am back home.




4 comments:

Shankari said...

Hi! Belated wishes for the Big Day! Hope you enjoy the trip to Toronto. Do post as much as you can- from there or on your return to namma bengaluru :)

Sujatha Bagal said...

Happy birthday Prithi! Have fun! It's a great city. Hope you make it to Niagara Falls.

AfricaBleu said...

Oh, it's been so long since I've been online!

Happy (late) birthday - may ALL your birthdays find you at the top of the world!

Prithi Shetty said...

Thank you all you guys :)

Post a Comment