Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na



Just now saw ‘Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na’. I maybe out of movie watching or reviewing circuit, but I can't resist a choco-romance flick. I had to see what everyone was raving about.

Definitely good movie. I thoroughly enjoyed the part from the time Jai tell his Mom "Never again" and steps out of his home, till the end. Or rather from the time he enters Sushant's house.

And "Jignes The Patel". He was funny without trying to be hilarious.

Imran is definitely a good looking chap. His clean shaven look is a welcome relief, from the current trend of stubbles. As good as his agreeable quick-witted personality was, so was his "voilent streak" that Paresh Rawal keeps referring to.

And I Just Loved "Pappu Can't Dance Sala" !
"Kahin to hogi woh..." was also good.

(Photo Courtsey: www.apunkachoice.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment