Thursday, November 6, 2008

RIP Micheal Crichton



Oh my no !

My fav author Micheal Crichton is no more. I just read and its hard to believe it.

For me his books never got boring inspite of repeated reading. He brought out many of the unknown theories, technologies from dingy corners of academia into popular literature. And most of his woman characters are still etched in my mind.

I loved his Airframe, Jurassic Park, Lost World, Disclosure, Sphere & Congo. They totally set my imagination on fire, for years together.

RIP Micheal Crichton.

4 comments:

Rajeev said...

It's really a sad news. I admire him for his knowledge and presentation skills. I think you have most of his books in your library, don't you ?

Prithi Shetty said...

Ya most. But there are some I stayed away from reading, just to keep the magic alive. I think it's time to go get them.

Jani said...

That day I enter office. And my colleague on the next desk says - "Your favorite author died yesterday!" I was like "Huh?". And then the name came to me. Sad.

Anil P said...

I've always enjoyed reading him. Very imaginative and thorough with his writing.

And what a handsome smile.

Post a Comment