Saturday, October 21, 2017

Bus stops - Rest of the World - Tritiya

Bus stops - The Sequel- Rest of the world


I have visited the India bus-stops in this post. And those in Bus stops - Dwitiya - The Americas.

And here follows a photo-listicle of bus-stops from places I have not been to - Amsterdam, Singapore and Japan. My family and friends sent it to me thanks to my relentless badgering. They are not named or linked simply for their privacy reasons.

Basic system of all transportation is same. Monorails on color coded lines, online apps for timetables, Automated machines to dish out daily passes. Local color comes from the commuters.

 Amsterdam

Bus-stop

Central Bus Stand


Singapore

Japan


All of the bus-stop pictures were sourced from my family and friends living across the globe. They are not named or linked simply for their privacy reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment